Mat Classes:book now
Based on traditional and contemporary mat work, classes focus on a systematic set of floor exercises to strengthen and align the body from the inside-out to tone muscles, improve flexibility and create optimal functional fitness. Various small props including magic circles, foam rollers and stability balls may be used. Please view the class schedule for times and complete descriptions. Socks or bare feet (no shoes).
- Pilates Mat: Stretch, Balance and Flow - Stretch and tone your way to a stress-free body. Engage the mind while improving your posture. Excellent class for all levels to get rid of tension from the day and improve your ability to relax and feel refreshed. (Max 8)
- *New* POUND! Rockout. Workout. - Using Ripstix®, lightly weighted drumsticks engineered specifically for exercising, POUND® transforms drumming into an incredibly effective way of working out. Instead of listening to music, you become the music in this exhilarating full-body workout that combines cardio, conditioning, and strength training with yoga and pilates-inspired movements. Designed for all fitness levels, POUND® provides the perfect atmosphere for letting loose, getting energized, toning up and rockin’ out! The workout is easily modifiable and the alternative vibe and welcoming philosophy appeals to men and women of all ages and abilities. (Max 15) [Socks, bare feet, or "indoor-only shoes" due to the cork flooring. Thank you.]
Pilates Apparatus Classes:book now
Apparatus classes use springs to provide resistance to sculpt and challenge the body as well as provide assistance in learning the matwork. Pre-requisite before attending any apparatus class: 1-2 Private one-on-one sessions. Socks are required for all apparatus sessions. (Max 4)
- Pilates Apparatus - This class may use one or more apparatus and small props (including Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, Tower, Spine Corrector, Pedi-Pole, Mat, etc.) to strengthen and stretch the body in many different ways. A great way to experience the entire Pilates repertoire. Appropriate for all levels with instructor approval.
- Apparatus Fundamentals -Join us for a Reformer / Apparatus class that is geared towards essential movements that will provide a strong foundation for your Pilates practice. The class will focus on the Reformer but will also include other apparatus (such as the Tower, Mat, Chair, Spine Corrector, etc) for a well-rounded workout. Strengthen, stretch and improve posture. This class is appropriate for beginners and anyone wanting to practice Pilates fundamentals. Pre-requisite: 1 - 2 Private lessons which can be scheduled at your convenience.
- Reformer - Enjoy a full mind-body workout on the Reformer apparatus, which utilizes spring resistance to challenge the body in a variety of positions. The Reformer is an efficient way to rebalance the body and improve strength, flexibility and coordination.
- Circuit Class - This is a circuit-type pilates class where participants move around the room to different stations using multiples pieces of apparatus in order to improve strength, flexibility and coordination. May also include cardiovascular exercise to increase endurance. Limit 6 participants. Pre-requisite: 10 apparatus classes or privates; plus instructor approval.
- Jump(board) for Joy - Looking for more challenge and better heart health? Give yourself a boost with jumpboard class which combines plyometric jumping lying down on the Reformer along with full-body strengthening and stretching intervals. (Limit 4 participants) Not sure if this class is for you? Give us a call! 610-401-8987.
All classes last 45 minutes. Please contact the studio at 610-401-8987 or sign up online to reserve your space in any class. If you wish to pay in person, please sign up as "unpaid" and pay at the studio (cash, check, all major credit/debit cards).
View Class Calendar